Main 2018 Goals:
- Complete my first 100 mile Ultramarathon! (Run Rabbit Run 100 in September). Sub-goals:
- Run 2500 miles in 2018.
- Complete build-up races (Cedro Peak 50k, Jemez 50k, Grand Mesa 50M).
- Hit 800 club in big three lifts while maintaining sub 150 body weight. Currently at 590; Squat 195, Deadlift 260, Bench Press 135.
- Read 104 books (52 fiction and 52 non-fiction).
Main 2017 Goals:
PR Road Marathon time. Completed at Duke City Marathon!
Read 104 books (52 fiction and 52 non-fiction). Completed.
Raise all trained lifts to intermediate level for my weight class. Deadlift, overhead press and pull-ups already are there, just need to raise my back squat, bench press and row. Once completed I will probably try for the 1000 club. Partially completed. Cut weight on some lifts to work on form/technique.
Have Duolingo Spanish course completed.
Continue to do yoga nearly every day. (Not really a S.M.A.R.T. goal, but I’d prefer to not try and quantify this since I’m already consistent with my practice).
Commute to work by bike all year, at least enough to remove the need for a second car. Sold our second car.
- Gain entry to and complete Western States 100 and Hard Rock 100.
- Debt-free! (Other than mortgage).
- Learn all power-lifting lifts and raise my totals to the novice level.